Siento que esto no sea un dibujo, pero la idea vino a mi cabeza en forma de esquema y asi la he representado.
La idea es que para ser popular, o tienes talento y vision o enseņas las tetas (cabe aclarar que "enseņar las tetas" no es hacer desnudos artisticos bonitos, sino simplemente ponerte delante de la camara y dar comienzo al despelote), y queria que en la parte de "sabes dibujar? si" hubiera que seguir muchos pasos, invertir esfuerzo y tener buenas ideas, mientras que en "no" solo basta con enseņar carne para conseguir miles de favs
por que no he puesto la opcion de "enseņa tu pene"? porque no son populares, no es que este esquema sea sexista, es que aun no he visto ningun hombre desnudo en la pagina frontal de DA (y espero no verlo nunca, a menos que la foto sea mejor que el modelo)
He excuido como veis la posibilidad de ser popular haciendo fotos en general, pero he hecho esto por un flash que se me ha venido a la cabeza y tampoco queria liarme mucho y en el apartado de "si" teneis algunos consejos rapidos para subir rapido las visitas^^
espero que os resulte gracioso! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I feel that this is not a drawing but the idea came to my head in outline and so I have represented.
The idea is that to be popular, or you have talent and vision or teach the teats (he explained that "show your tits" is not nice to do nudes, but simply put in front of the camera and to start the mess), and wanted to on the part of "know drawing? if" we had to follow many steps to invest effort and have good ideas, while "no" just enough to show flesh to get thousands of favs
why do not I have the option to "show your penis? because they are popular, this scheme is not sexist, is that I have not seen any naked man on the front page of DA (and I never see it, unless the picture is better than the model)
I have excuses as you see the possibility of taking pictures in general popular, but I've done this for a flash that I have come to the head and not much wanted liarme and point of "if" you have some quick tips to increase visits fast ^ ^
I've been closely viewing my general views counts on my page.
It honestly seems that there is a point where artwork seems to merit the same response as posting pictures of my naked chest.
Currently, posting pictures of my tits, in about a range of six images, merits the same amount of increase in page views as doing up six decent images and submitting them to a whole slew of groups.
What is more, the six decent images can be used to gain traffic roughly proportional to being one fourth of what would garner them in various groups.
So... decent image will be x (as it appears to be the smallest unit form)
If we wait one day, before group submissions: it is 5x. If I post nudes... it is 4x.
This appears to be how the general ceiling of images submissions work. Getting to the ceiling has:
Increasing traffic: * For every month you post artwork generally every day, you have one more view on your general daily views thing. This is moved after the six month mark where this increase doubles. Twelve month mark (of regularly posting artwork every day) increases it thrice. Making it go 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 for how much traffic can be expected for daily page views.
This increase does die down if you do not regularly post... but it is at a rate of how many weeks you do not regularly post.
This "boost" is to be viewed as a "low frequency" wave. Meaning, it will take a while to curve down... even if it takes a while to curve upwards.
* Posting in a group, will generally gain you a spike that is 4x your usual traffic. This spike will often modify your general daily views for roughly a week afterwards. Giving an additional amount of views roughly similar to half your usual page views again.
* Sharing artwork on Pinterest and Tumblr... give a minor boost on page views. Likely related to how many people follow your account, and are online when it appears on their feed. For me, this boosts it by 1/5 my Tumblr followers when it appears on the queue.
* With posting naked bewbs, it appears to end up working as roughly based on how many pictures and how generally attractive the person looks in them. Post less pictures, traffic decreases. Post more, traffic is a much higher boost. Also, at first I mistakenly thought this boost the traffic about three times as much each time pictures are posted. However, I re-evalutated based on how many images were being posted, and have found it is closer to a 1+(1/3), increase each time naked tits is posted.
* Comment on various things you see. Well, with proper spelling and grammar. This will draw people into your page. (Haven't properly explored this)
* Journal entries do a wonderful job in also keeping page views up. (Haven't properly explored this)
* Forum posts will give a spike. (Haven't properly explored this)
In the case of artwork, there are various items that can generally increase the views a lot more... making them much more popular than the naked tits.
* Slutty fashion designs. Something that generally creates a way to wear something, that takes the rule of wearing clothing, and completely ignores the spirit of it. * Tentacle rape... seriously... those are insanely popular * Vore images. Again, this easily tops naked breasts for traffic it generates * Transgendered Males... that is people who are born women, going through HRT/SRS to transition into being males. * Blood, Gore and Gorn... boosts up interest by an insane amount. * Futanari. * Cross Dressing guys.
Essentially, if you draw a futanari in slutty fashion, a cross dressing guy and a Transmale get tentacle raped then eated in a bloody fashion... there is no chance pictures of naked breasts can compete with that for how much it generates views.
Usually the quality of the image does not even need to properly be there, for something like this to compete with naked breasts insanely well.
Note on how and why I did this:
I kind of thought this was a silly complaint, made by people who generally were just guessing, without double checking the numbers.
I did this on my own profile, as setting up a second profile for just bewb images, would just have that profile banned in merely a couple months. As posting artwork seems to create a more long lasting account.
I would control when I was posting artwork, bewbs and posting to groups... to watch how it generally affected my general page view count, and various other random statistics.
I've gone over the numbers... this does not appear to actually be the case. Quality artwork will always out do naked breasts. And there is a set of traits in artwork that will produce more results than naked breasts.
*cough* ahem, excuse me, not all of us can draw. I really can't draw, but I will never show my boobs on DA, never! I decide to write instead, I'm not overly fantastic at that either but meh, some are popular through the story and poem genres.
I'm sorry, I know you tried to be funny, ultimately it didn't work, I do however have to agree with the amount of naked/half-naked woman are thrown all over the DD and the front page.
these are simply my
opinions and are not
meant to imply that
you should agree or
disagree nor should
these prove to be
offensive in any
way; if I do come
then you have my
Magepresented by the
This article came
about after a
requested that we
write ten clear,
simple tips for
information can be
very useful, but
it down into
chunks is so much
easier. So without
further ado plea...
This feature is for
all the happy
couples in the
world, the love
shared in families,
and for the good
friends.What I see
in these pictures..
The love, the
tenderness.. This is
what I search for. I
really hope I will
find someone like
you already did.Look
upon the sunand
think of that...
Hello everyone! Here
is another volume of
wonderful art! :la:
:heart:I tried using
sta.sh writer wooo
:woohoo: - PLEASE
FAV :+fav: THIS
JOURNAL SO THAT MANY
DEVIANTS CAN SEE IT!
- A NICE COMMENT
MAKES SOMEONE'S DAY
:hug:- THANK YOU FOR
let's share the
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More